Friday, August 16, 2013

Launch of EllenJune Designs

In preparation for this weekend's Alamo Square Flea Market....

... which you should totally go to, I decided to whip up some things to try and hawk along with my dad's awesome collection of vintage furniture/beer signs/random things he has collected over the years at garage sales. We are booth 24 on Scott Street, come check us out!

Although EllenJune Designs has a loooong way to go, you gotta start somewhere, right?

I bought some inexpensive (but really comfy and cute) shirts from Target and set about embellishing with things from my sewing box, and these were the results:

















 




 
 
 
Gettin' ready for business!
 
 
 
 
 
 A sampling of the vintage dresses I will be parting with!
 

 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment