Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy V-Day!

Second post.  Exciting!  Again, I have no direction for this blog so far, but am hoping a focus will make itself clear, sooner or later.

Happy Valentine's Day! One of my most favorite Valentine's Days was spent single.  I lived in Manhattan, and I had an appointment for a free (FREE!) Bumble and Bumble haircut.  I walked there (because you can actually do that in NYC)- it was a long walk and after my fabulous (and did I mention free?!) haircut, I was walking home and saw some fun stuff.  Within a few minutes, I realized there was a theme going, and decided to document it.  Not art, by any means, but somewhat interesting, I'd like to think.

P.S.  The soundtrack to this walk was The Notwist, Neon Golden.

The day was capped off by going to one of my favorite bars at the time- Hanger (The Hanger?) where my roommate and I were surprised and delighted to find they were giving away Red Stripes and candy!

Enjoy...

















1 comment: